STNL stands for Single Tenant Net Lease and is used to describe Net Leased investments which are leased to one single tenant. Most NNN Leased Investments are STNL’s, however many NNN deals have two or more tenants. An example of a NNN deal with more than one tenant would be a Starbucks Coffee & Metro PCS which share a building under two separate NNN Leases or a retail strip center where all tenants are wrapped into one NNN Lease. Both examples would be considered NNN Leased Investments; however they would not be STNL’s. The risk of default is spread out over more than on tenant in such NNN deals (i.e. Either Starbucks or Metro PCS corporate goes bankrupt, the other tenant continues to pay the rent due under their NNN lease) and can appeal to investors seeking to avoid putting all their eggs in one basket, though the investor no longer benefits from the simplicity of collecting one rent check from one tenant.
- Cheap wine, even weaker benzos, no carpet, with a dab of naproxen... What Country am I in again (minus the naproxen)?NNN Listings by NNN Brokers USA 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/l9WYmTvcmHQ?a MESSING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE 👊 INSTANT KARMA 👊 #10NNN Listings by NNN Brokers USA 3 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/37KieyXOYG4?a Jamie Foxx on Robert Downey Jr. Doing Blackface - Joe RoganNNN Listings by NNN Brokers USA 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/KnGo6Qm0Wt8?a The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't existNNN Listings by NNN Brokers USA 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/sV40AKUW2L4?a TOP 10 One Kick Knockouts in UFC History !!NNN Listings by NNN Brokers USA 1 month ago